Remembering Marilyn Monroe Through Her Fearless Words
Happy Birthday to the powerful and misunderstood woman who refused to play by the rules… Marilyn Monroe. Being a blond comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages and she was the face of that on many levels. June 1st would have been her 90th birthday. Remembering this woman by her timeless words, which encourage us to live fearlessly and with joy. Here’s to not letting the world define us or put ourselves in a box that limits are greatness or our inner happiness!
“Living like a new kind of legend requires courage.”
Happy 90th Birthday Marilyn Monroe!
- “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I only stop when I’m done.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “Fear is stupid. So are regrets.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “Sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall together.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to sole about.” -Marilyn Monroe