Join OneMama at the CSW66 Virtual United Nations Sessions in 2022
It’s that incredible time of year again! OneMama offers YOU the opportunity to be a part of the world’s LARGEST gathering of powerful women on the forefront of global social and economical change!
OneMama, since being awarded Consultative ECOSOC status with the United Nations in late 2019, has a powerful advantage to select delegates to join OneMama at the CSW virtual event from the UN in New York City, March 14-25, 2022. And we’d like to offer you that opportunity to be a part of this exciting event with us!
This year’s theme is for the achievement of gender equality and empowerment of all women and girls in the context of climate change, environmental and disaster risk reduction policies and programs.
We are looking to IMMEDIATELY add to our already existing incredible delegate team, and we want to open up the opportunity to YOU to join the OneMama family on such a meaningful mission. Being a UN delegate with OneMama is an inspiring, unique experience, and we want to fill these remaining slots with passionate people who align with the OneMama vision.
As a OneMama UN Delegate, you have the incredible opportunity to be an active part of our causes’ public Parallel Event. This event not only provides a space and voice for NGO OneMama.org, but also allows for education and galvanizing around different issues and topics within the feminist and women’s movements that are such an integral part of the work we do at OneMama.
Aside from being there for OneMama, you will also be able to attend any of the other of hundreds of CSW66 parallel and side events via this year’s virtual forum where you can gain insight, share your visions and voice, and become current on all areas of the CSW from a variety of NGOs across the globe!
We are looking for people who are:
- Passionate and excited about moving the needle for change for unrepresented rural communities of women leaders both internationally and nationally.
- Moved by the specific work OneMama does to support global change for social equality and economic sustainability.
- Inspired to change policy and address key issues in this field through the United Nations platform.
If you have a passion for these issues and learning how to be more involved and to attend the CSW with OneMama this year, please SIGN-UP HERE.
Important requirements needed to attend CSW with OneMama in 2022:
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Committed to attend the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) virtually events held March 14-25th, 2022.
- Committed to attend and participate in OneMama’s NGO CSW66 Forum Parallel event on 3/18/22 12:00 PM EST titled Woman Led Global Funding Solutions from Social Entrepreneurs.
- Becoming a OneMama Action Alliance member. If you are not a OneMama member yet, learn more and sign-up by clicking HERE (select one of the three membership options or simply donate any denomination you can contribute).
- Complete our the online registration process for the NGO CSW66 Virtual Forum (link provided once you signup with OneMama first here.
Deadline to Be Registered for Event is March 10th, 2022
If you are passionate about OneMama.org, the empowerment of underrepresented women, girls, and children, and the themes of the CSW66, we look forward to hearing from you and being a part of this change for women’s rights together!
The OneMama Action Alliance Family