Call to Action: Join The OneMama United Nations Delegation
We offer YOU the opportunity to apply to be a U.N. delegate to work together and push the needle for change on global economic social issues and sustainable development goals.
OneMama, since being awarded Consultative ECOSOC status with the United Nations in late 2019, has a powerful advantage to select delegates to join OneMama at the CSW virtual event from the UN in New York City, March 15-26, 2021.
This year’s theme at the sixty-fifth session of the Commission on the Status of Women is RIGHT UP OneMama’s alley! And this is the MOST IMPORTANT theme for YOU and our OneMama family.
This year’s theme is for achieving gender equality through women’s empowerment and its link to sustainable development.
We are looking to IMMEDIATELY add to our already existing incredible delegate team, and we want to open up the opportunity to YOU to join the OneMama family on such a meaningful mission. Being a UN delegate with OneMama is an inspiring, unique experience, and we want to fill these remaining slots with passionate people who align with the OneMama vision.
We are looking for people who are:
- Passionate and excited about moving the needle for change for unrepresented rural communities of women leaders both internationally and nationally.
- Moved by the specific work OneMama does to support global change for social equality and economic sustainability.
- Inspired to change policy and address key issues in this field through the United Nations platform.
We will be hand choosing individuals based on their passion and areas of expertise best equipped to help carry out the OneMama fight to help amplify the voices of those who can’t be heard.
Important requirements needed to apply:
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Commit to attend the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) virtually event March 15-26th, 2021.
- Commit to attend and participate in OneMama’s NGO CSW65 Forum Parallel event on Friday, March 19th, 2021, at 2:00pm Eastern. Complete details to come.
- Become a OneMama Action Alliance member. If you are not a OneMama member yet, learn more and sign-up by clicking HERE (select one of the three membership options).
- Complete our application form online (shortened, since this event is not in-person).
- Submit a written one-page narrative why you would be a good fit to our delegate team while highlighting your specialties. Also explain why the themes for the CSW65 are important to you. Include your resume, CV, and/or letters of endorsements. (You may submit these documents with your application form online.)
Once selected as a delegate you agree to:
- Attend all virtual events that are assigned to you and write a summary report regarding each event.
- Contribute to writing a blog post regarding the event for our OneMama blog and social media.
- Uphold personal social media requirements.
Deadline to Apply and Be Registered for Event: February 20th, 2021
If you are passionate about OneMama.org, the empowerment of underrepresented people and groups, and the themes of the CSW65, we look forward to hearing from you. Your application is in great hands.
Thank You and Best of Luck,
The OneMama Action Alliance Family
[…] everyone over the last year, and the OneMama Health Clinic is no different. So, when one our OneMama delegates did a fundraiser that would go on to raise $3000 and quite literally help keep the OneMama doors […]
[…] Neilland, OneMama CEO and founder was so moved by a report Gabriela wrote about her time at the CSW in March. In the midst of her thought-provoking notes about her session take-aways was a story about her […]
[…] If you are interested to be a OneMama UN Delegate, click here. […]