8 Quotes to Ignite Your Inner-Superhero
It’s National Superhero Day so we’re honoring the Wonder Women, Superheroes, and Action Heroes of the world.
8 snippets of inspiration to get your superpowers all revved up to fight for your joy and the joy others! Who’s with me?
- “I think a hero is anyone really intent on making this a better place for all people.” -Maya Angelou
- “In short, superheroes balance the forces of light and dark, rage and serenity, and the sacred and the profane within themselves and from it force an identity that is powerful and purposeful.” -Deepak Chopra
- “Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose.” -The Flash
- “We hall have pain and suffering, but what makes us and defines us in this life is how we face that pain, walk through it, and transmute it to our greatness.” -Siobhan Neilland
- “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” -Christopher Reeve
- “You have so many extraordinary gifts; how can you expect to lead an ordinary life?” -Louisa May Alcott
- “When you’ve been fighting for all your life, you’ve been struggling to make things right. That’s how a superhero learns to fly.” -The Script/Superheroes Lyrics
- “Of all people, you know who I am…who the world needs me to be. I’m Wonder Woman.” -Wonder Woman
What if we all used our superpowers to fight for the joy of others in this world… what kind of world would we live in then?
Make a difference with your superpowers today!
…ready? Now let’s go fight for JOY!